The residence is an affordable unit consisting of four (4) bedrooms with shared living, dining, and washroom facilities. This unit is based on the Cooperative Living Model where residents and housing staff develop a plan, and work towards identified goals and independent living.
Create a stable living environment which will promote improved health status, community involvement, life skill management, and increased capacity for people living with HIV/AIDS to return to work and independent living.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Education
- Life Skills Coaching
- Referrals to Community Service Providers and Resources
- Access to Programs and Services of ACG
- Supportive Housing Coordinator to Liaise on your Behalf
- 1-on-1 Support and Active Listening
- On-Going Assessment, Planning, Implemenation and Evaluation of Services
If you would like more information on Abercrombie Place please call: Gary at (519) 515-0699, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org